Bit the bullet, bought the A6300 kit from B&H

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
KBTinto Contributing Member • Posts: 531
Bit the bullet, bought the A6300 kit from B&H

SUper tight lens release ...

I just got it yesterday and I was tied up today so haven't really had a chance to try it out.. Will do tomorrow but I noticed one thing .. getting the lens on and off that body is awfully hard .. when I first tried to get the 16-50 kit lens off it was so tight I thought it was glued or or something.  I had to make sure a few times that I was really pushing down on the release button... and even then it took an effort.  Same thing to get a lens on .. I tried the 18-105 on it and it took so much effort that I thought I was going to twist some of the stuff like the rocker off the lens.... is this normal?  I had no such problem with the A6000 ..... or is the A6300 that much of a difference due to their strengthened lens mount and better sealing against the environment??

KB

KBTinto's gear list:KBTinto's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S6000 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony a6000 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS +2 more
Sony a6000 Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow