Still testing my Pana G85 + 100-300mm

Started 3 weeks ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ben of the North
Ben of the North Regular Member • Posts: 205
Still testing my Pana G85 + 100-300mm

The temperature wasn't great this weekend but I went shooting for a couple of hours with my 1 week old Panasonic G85 and my 100-300mm Panasonic lens.

I'm still adapting to the little drop of image quality compared to my Fujifilm X-T20, I was with Fuji since 2 years and was used to a certain amount of image quality.

That said I really love shooting with the G85, I have more fun than my X-T20 for sure.

The Panasonic 100-300mm on another hand isnt really impressive... The pics below are the best I took. The lens isn't that crisp, has some refraction too. I guess that lens must be at its best in an environment with LOTS of light. Its winter here and the light is very dimed, grey sky. I will test it this winter when we have snow on a sunny day (can't be brighter)

Ben of the North's gear list:Ben of the North's gear list
Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Rokinon 8mm F2.8 UMC Aspherical Fisheye Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 Fujifilm 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II Fujifilm 50-230mm II +3 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Fujifilm X-T20 Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow