Excellent Nikon AF-S 70-200mm VR 1 Near Mint "Read"

Started 3 weeks ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nebulla Contributing Member • Posts: 697
Excellent Nikon AF-S 70-200mm VR 1 Near Mint "Read"

Selling my Nikon AF-S 70-200mm as I am now using the Olympus E-M1 Mark2 as my primary camera.

The lens has a problem which needs to be either fixed by NIkon or by you if you know how. Selling cheap. $600 + shipping ($35 US to the USA) $25 all of Canada

The lens shows no EXTERNAL sign of damage. (See pictures), but the MANUAL FOCUS RING is stiff and sometimes you need to turn it slightly before the AF kicks in. It works without a problem after doing that, except for manual focus.  VR works properly. I have no idea what the problem is, but I called Nikon Canada and got an estimate of $500 Canadian. I would normally have it fixed if I intended to use it. It will be sold "AS IS" with no returns, so please ask all questions before. Comes as pictured.

nebulla's gear list:nebulla's gear list
Nikon D7000 Olympus E-M1 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +17 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Chatham-Kent, Canada

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow