Newbie on this forum ;-) - Some Pushkar pics

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Veteran Member • Posts: 7,267
Newbie on this forum ;-) - Some Pushkar pics

I used to hang out on a variety of fora, often gear driven but thought that I needed a break from those for a while as the emphasis more often than not seem to drift away from what could be done with a certain piece of equipment to what flaws a certain camera type/sensor size/IS has. All great fun - for a while - but it can get a bit tedious after a while.

I have been traveling extensively over the last 45 or so years, often by myself or with my partner, but never in groups. I have recently been to some locations in Rajasthan, India, wedged in between the Pakistan border and the Agra/Delhi axis, for those who don't know where this is.

Thought I would share some images I took. I started in Delhi after a 19-hour flight from Auckland (stop in SIN) and then took a train to Bikaner in the North, then by train to Merta Junction (exactly what it sounds like and then by Daihatsu Strangeness to Pushkar (a van with mock-ventillation, no AC, no fans at all, like a staged version of a car - but had an engine??). Then on by car across Ajmer and the rather large marble fields in between Beawar and Rajsamand to Udaipur, an old favourite of mine.

Traveled from late October to mid-November. Photos shared here from Pushkar only.

Thanks for looking!

Deed

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow