Any real world (non pro, non Sony sponsored) images from the FE 24-105 ??

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Trollmannx Senior Member • Posts: 4,628
Re: Any real world (non pro, non Sony sponsored) images from the FE 24-105 ??

NumberOne wrote:

samtheman2014 wrote:

NumberOne wrote:

Trollmannx wrote:

NumberOne wrote:

Trollmannx wrote:

MedicineMan999 wrote:

Thank you for the links.

Bottom line from looking at the images is that the 24-105g will be just fine as an all around compromised (like all super zooms) zoom. I'm just now noting the length/4.46 inches=very nice for walk-around carry.

In my bag is already the FE12-24G and the 100-400GM...with this addition I'm good from 12-800 with TCs.

And I guess that as soon you start to use the 4/24-105 for real life use you will get loads of terrific images in that focal lenght range. This will probably be your most used life.

I now use the CZ 4/24-70mm lens - often heatly discussed here - but fact is that this is my most used lens ever. Have thousand of fine images taken with this lens, presented and shared and used in education - none have to this date complained about the quality of a single of hundreds and hundreds images shared.

So much for testing and pixel peeping at 200%.

Forum life and real life are different things - happily most my life is playing out in a strange place called reality...

Honestly it's just not a focal length I visit often but I want it represented just in case. I think I'll be happy, well happy enough.

In real life you will be more than happy - in forum life I do not know...

...And many - if not most - of the complainers never actually used or owned the lens...

Have now preordered the 4/24-105mm lens!

I'm also waiting for mine to arrive!

Guess I am not entitled to complain about this lens now - and reassured that I simply have to be happy with it!

Of course you can complain - After you tried/used it - But not based on someone else's review or test chart...

Yep, what kind of idiot would look at a wide selection of professional reviews before popping down the cash on a lens It is not as if we are on a gear review website on a gear related forum after all

Yep - Like not buying/pre-ordering the last Ferrari or Porsche because it wasn't "professionally" tested yet!

Well - after all I can not blame myself. The last straw is to blame Sony... 

-- hide signature --

Jim Stirling

All the best,
Pedro

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow