*******Challenge # 255******** Mountains

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
draacor
draacor Senior Member • Posts: 1,427
*******Challenge # 255******** Mountains

Thanks to mjevans for hosting the previous challenge.

I love the mountains. I grew up around them. For two years I lived in a place without them and everyday I missed them. Had the chance to move to the Sierra Nevada's and never looked back. With that said I am always in love with landscapes with Mountains. This challenge is all about mountains. For those that do not live in areas with mountains I feel ya but be creative, maybe get down low and make something look like a mountain? An ant hill perhaps? In this case lets make a mountain out of an ant hill! as the old saying goes.

Good Luck.

RULES

1. You may post two images. Please show your EXIF data. If you want to post an image but not be in the competition please mark it as an EXHBITION.

2. Current Host chooses the winner after closing and is not eligible to win. Judging is based on Original Content, Technical Skill, Composition, Artistic Merit and Overall Impact (not necessarily in that order).

3. The winner then chooses the next topic, runs the challenge, judges the winner and passes the baton to that person. If the winner fails to post a new Challenge within 72 hours of being declared the winner then the runner-up should post the new Challenge within a further 24 hours.

4. ANY NIKON CAMERA IS ALLOWED.

5. If you would like constructive criticism on your own entry, put 'CC' in the title to so indicate.

Please EMBED your image in the thread. Try to resize your images prior to posting so they're sized appropriately for viewing without scrolling.

6. No time limit on the date taken.

REMEMBER TO REPLY TO THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD! GIVE YOUR ENTRY A TITLE.

Entries close 11th December 2017

Here are a few examples of my own:

draacor's gear list:draacor's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC Tokina AT-X Pro 100mm f/2.8 Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow