CANON 135 f2 COMPARED TO CANON 200 f2.8

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Redring1 Junior Member • Posts: 42
CANON 135 f2 COMPARED TO CANON 200 f2.8

I'm interested if anyone has both these lenses? I ready to pick up a fast Prime. Personally I like the 200 FL perspective over the 135. I have heard how awesome the 135 F2 is and I have read and reviews on both lenses. One review stated the 200 F2.8 is a brother lens to the 135 f2. A friend claims the contrast and color on the 135 f2 is outstanding. What I would like to know is if the two lenses share the same contrast and color caracteristics. I'm not looking for a comparison to the 70-200 f2.8 . IS is not an issue and as we know neither of these two lenses has IS. I'm leaning toward the 200, but the contrast  and color of the 135 is intriguing. What are your thoughts guys. 1D and Hotdog?

Redring1's gear list:Redring1's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 300mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM +2 more
Canon EOS-1D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow