A7RIII Kudos to Sony and humbug to forum naysayers

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
terryreid
terryreid Contributing Member • Posts: 752
A7RIII Kudos to Sony and humbug to forum naysayers

I get a kick out of the posters who knock everything, "I'm not buying the A9 because... or I'm not buying the A7RIII because..." These are the same complainers who whine about how large the files are from 42MP. Many of these negativity folk cannot afford the camera in the first place or just like to complain.

The number of improvements to this already ground breaking camera is nothing short of amazing. I was hoping for 8 FPS and near A9 like AF and Sony not only surpassed my hopes but exceeded them and added a bunch of other nicities that will aid in achieving better images. Basically they improved about every shortcoming the camera had. For the roughly $1,500 it cost to upgrade your A7RII to the III it's a no brainer and very exciting upgrade.

I have watched a lot of videos on the A7RIII but this one even though it is from a Sony person probaby sums the improvements up more concisely than most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=421&v=V3nMeTrI6ro

-- hide signature --

Please do not put words in my mouth. Nothing can be further from the truth.

terryreid's gear list:terryreid's gear list
Sony RX100 V Sony a9 Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM Sony FE 50mm F1.4 ZA +12 more
Sony a9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
osv
osv
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow