New user incoming..

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
noggin2k1
noggin2k1 Senior Member • Posts: 1,209
New user incoming..

Just a quick intro;

I'm a rather happy Sony user, and generally shoot at 35mm when out & about - I have however felt on many occasions that I really don't want to be lugging around one the Sony bodies for 'fun' pictures, but want something more than the iPhone.

Having decided that the two options that gave me the ideal size to IQ balance were the X100F & A6500 (with 20mm pancake), I've gone for the Fuji. Whilst on paper the A6500 is the stronger option, and would make more sense from an ecosystem perspective, I haven't lusted after it like I have the Fuji - so the Fuji has been purchased, simply from a fun perspective!

With this in mind, it's likely to get it's first real outing in Copenhagen in a few weeks time. Knowing I'm brand new to the Fuji world; are there are pointers? Any reading/viewing material I need to geek up on? Any must have purchases?

Hopefully I don't get suggestions to "cancel the order"...

noggin2k1's gear list:noggin2k1's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Sony Alpha a7 II Sony a9 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 +4 more
Fujifilm X100F Sony a6500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow