Which camera should I buy??

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
cryscrys New Member • Posts: 8
Which camera should I buy??

Hi all,

I found this site because I want to ask a question to people that know about photography and cameras. I'd like to start by saying I know absolutely nothing about cameras and I'm not looking to become a pro, just want a camera that will do the job.

So whats the job? I want a camera that will take realllllllly good close up pictures. I will be using this camera mainly to take pictures of my hair (don't ask why) but like really close of pictures where I can see my slips ends. Also this camera will be used to take youtube videos and videos of my soon to be born nephew.

Also want to mention I might want some slow motion videos. The camera I've been looking at doesn't seem to have this feature but I do have a MacBook Pro, the one with the new port thingies (I think they're called thunderbolt) and I think you can turn regular videos into slow mo on iMovie (I'm just wondering if that'll disturb the video quality).

What's my price range? $1,600USD

I've been looking at the Canon EOS 80D EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM and I'm wondering if this is the best camera for me. I'm definitely open to suggestions and I know whatever camera I get I have to take classes for because I'd have no clue how to use it. Also I'm wondering what will be the best mic to get for the camera for when I'm doing videos with a lot of sound. Also theres a really good deal that camera I mentioned right now (hopefully on Black Friday it's even better and I've decided by then lol)

I'd really appreciate the community's help!! Thank you!!

Crystal

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow