Mini Challenge 483 Results - Special Mentions

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
edform
edform Senior Member • Posts: 3,645
Mini Challenge 483 Results - Special Mentions

As is usual for me, I want to make special mention of a fair number of shots, so I thought I'd make two posts, one for the mentions and the second for the winners. In vaguely alphabetical order, here are the shots that grabbed my attention and admiration...

I don't know who this is but I'm guessing it's Al's wife. If that is the case, you are a lucky man Al; she's quite lovely.

This is Bill Borne's mum who sadly died a couple of days ago. Good to see her.

Breccia's fishermen - just a great image.

I specifically allowed non-human people in the rules - I was hoping to drag Greg out of hiding - but I got Somis from Harvey Rawn with the daftest grin on her face that any dog ever grinned.

Lawrence by Joe Lakeland. A composite of a homeless man and a Florida cinema. I so wanted this to be an entry.

KBTinto submitted a shot of a man walking his dog through a fountain that was technically better, but this image grabbed me really hard.

If you are unsure why I've picked this image out, ask your big brother. He'll be able to put you right. Good shot Mike Geier.

MinaJ's grandson - a gorgeous image of a truly beautiful child. Fun in the sun? This little guy would laugh at the North Pole.

EJ learns to fly! Randy Bur's entry.

Shikasta gave me some cock-and-bull story about health and safety and no kids being maimed in the taking of this shot. Who cares? It just made me want to be young again.

Ulop's dog - this is just a wonderful image.

Get back to me if you can ever remember Val Bueno submitting a less than perfect image. This is top notch stuff.

-- hide signature --

Ed Form

edform's gear list:edform's gear list
Nikon 1 V3 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow