D850 and fireworks

Started Nov 18, 2017 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fabbui Regular Member • Posts: 171
D850 and fireworks

Hi All,

I have plans tomorrow to a fireworks display and parade. My combo will be the D850 and Tamron 15-30 (and yes, a tripod) . I know the lens is not ideal but I have only the 15-30 and a 150-600 which is too long. Io believe I will be kind of close to the dispaly..

can you share any tips. I understand that F11 is recomended... Is this still recommended for the 15-30 F2.8 ?

Also, I can try using the snapbridge for remote shutter but it is kind of unreliable ( I don't have a cable release, I did have ML-L3 but it no longer works for this camera) .... so I was thinking in using the timelapse feature but I am unsure of how many photos/frequency are appropriated.

I know I can just try and see but since this is not every day thing, I would like to increase my chances of getting some good pictures by taking advantage of your knowledge

fabbui's gear list:fabbui's gear list
Nikon D5000 Nikon D850 Tamron 15-30mm F2.8 Tamron SP 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Tamron SP 24-70mm F2.8 G2
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow