First photo processed in Luminar 2018
Just processed this floral arrangement in a shop window. Original Sony A7r file was 35MB. It is a bit slow, but I didn't find it annoyingly so and that was with multiple layers.
I did a RAW development filter first. Then a series of adjustment layers; Orfon, Image radience, Saturation and Vibrance and vignetting.
My only real complaint so far is that you have to create curves layer for both dodging and burning. I mean come one. Talk about unnecessarily complicated!
Visit my galleries at:
|Rotting Gracefully by Mond|
from Natural Decay
|attic by wgjohnston|
from In the attic, or in the basement!
|Ox Bow Aspen by McFrost|
from cell phones - nature photographs