Missing Files on SD Card Canon 6D

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
photopro Regular Member • Posts: 103
Missing Files on SD Card Canon 6D

Canon 6D shooting in RAW only and using the Canon Camera Connect software on an Android phone. I saved some photos to the phone like i always do so I can show people their images, etc. so i know i had the images. But when i downloaded the photos i noticed some, including the ones i downloaded on the phone were not on the card. By the image numbers its missing like 50 files! YIKES!! i 2x checked the card, since i havent formatted it yet, and there are 50 files missing, and you can tell by the time date theres a half hour missing. I knew i had them on the card originally since i downloaded some onto the phone. I do remember changing cards as i was asked to do video once i got there but it was too dark, and i wasnt hired to do video anyway. I checked the other cards i have and no luck. Could a card drop files? If i didnt have them on my phone it would not be such a mystery, but i know i had them originally. have an important job this weekend so i am not using that card, and hope its not a camera issue... thought appreciated. thanks!

-- hide signature --

Ron W.

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow