Performance of the 6D2 against 5D3 or an D750

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Charlie_86 New Member • Posts: 3
Performance of the 6D2 against 5D3 or an D750

Hi

Im looking for a FF camera. I sold a lot of my stuff ( had FUJI XT1 and an 7D2 ). Right now I only have 2 lenses : Tamron 70-200 F2,8 VC and Canon 50mm 1.4.

Im an amateur but want more quality and an allrounder like a D750. I don't like the controls of the D750 but u get better specs for what u pay compared to a Canon.

I do mostly do streetphotography and pictures of animal ( dogs, zoo , ... ) but not BIF + Portrait. The 7D2 was a very good camera but I want more DOF and low light performance because I love making pictures at night. I waited for the 6D2 but got a little bit disappointed about reviews of DR.

My question is how good/bad is the AF performance of the 6D2 against 5D3 or an D750 or even an Sony A7R2+MC11 adapter ... All 4 camera's are around 1400-1800 EUR on the grey market.

Best would be a 5D MK4 but the price is just to high for an advanced amateur... and im also planning on buying 16-35 F4 IS + 35mm 1,4 ART + 85mm 1,8.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow