NOT the Black Friday Special deal on XPLOR 600 that I was hoping for, lol!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
flatpicknut
flatpicknut Contributing Member • Posts: 614
NOT the Black Friday Special deal on XPLOR 600 that I was hoping for, lol!

I bought an EXPLOR 600 for a good discount last year and was hoping for a decent deal this year to add another one to my kit. Last night I found Adorama's "Black Friday 2017 Exclusive Kit" for the XPLOR 600:

https://www.adorama.com/fplfx600tbbf.html

Um, the price is $1248.80 ("Guaranteed Price Through Cyber Monday!"). With the regular prices for the various items, the deal is a whopping savings of $33.15 (They could argue that the savings is more if you include the price of the transmitter, but the transmitter is included for the $749 price of the XPLOR 600, so I'm not adding that cost.). To make matters worse, the C-stand and Parapop are on sale right now so I can actually pay less  by $45.90 than the Black Friday special deal by buying the items individually!

Paying MORE is not my idea of a great deal! At least I'm getting some laughs out of the deal.

-- hide signature --

Doug Brock

flatpicknut's gear list:flatpicknut's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow