Daily walk

Started 4 weeks ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Lars Luciano Veteran Member • Posts: 3,340
Daily walk

This time I was alone, had some things to take care of. I found myself near the place I used to live so I take a walk around local park. Some of the photos are not the best technical quality but still it was a nice refreshing walk.

I am not good with taking photos like this my tz does it all by itself - I like this one although it's similar to one in a previous post of mine

this one should be first one in the series. This is the view I woke up and see it from my balcony the light and colors where not too good so I decided for a b&w instead

he came to greet me

a little over processed but the color of the leaves is similar to it's real world

bad quality it's just a snap but I got her

under the top where the snow is I used to skied as a kid and also ride my bicycle down

searching for interest motives around the lake I said to myself let's give it a try with some reflections

One or two?

sometimes all you need is to change the shooting angle and a whole new world is opening to you

I found this interesting tree with lot's of residents living on his back

it's fun to watch how nature changes itself with different seasons , playing with macro and post focusing on this one

16:9 ratio straight in the camera, vivid style, ... this is my favorite of this series.

Greetings

Lars Luciano's gear list:Lars Luciano's gear list
Olympus SP-350 Panasonic ZS100 +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow