Time to move on

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
deednets Veteran Member • Posts: 7,267
Time to move on

Thanks for all those over the years that have communicated with me. I had think inkling for a while that it is time to move on.

I found it less and less interesting over the last few months to read about all those Fuji has done this wrong, or that wrong (20 thumbs up!!) etc.

I wasn't counting those thumbs ups actually but found that I found less and less truly interesting threads, HDR a "must" for Fuji etc. one of those and then those "I want Bayer" " I want PSAM" ... etc.

The emphasis being more and more on what I cannot do with the camera over what you can do.

Remember those early days when the emphasis was how to enjoy the camera(s)?? How to pimp them up?

Long gone ... sadly.

Nobody on this forum has ever seen me in person, so will leave with a photo taken at Poppies in August this year (60th birthday gua/chicken), taken by my fabulous friend and lover Jacqui:

Might leave this account dormant for a while until I figure out what to do, might just need a (rather long!!) time out.

Deed

Note: have taken time outs before but not sure where this is going this time. No big deal.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
rlx
rlx
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow