Few D7500 questions.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
charles64 New Member • Posts: 1
Few D7500 questions.

Several question with the D7500 body. I used to work as a professional, mostly in video production but I still have a few clients from way back that I service. I have one that needs to shoot some stuff in 4k and the Sony FS1 I use doesn't shoot 4k. I have a D5300 that I use for still work and I have lots of DX lenses.

- Anyone use the D7500 for video and are you happy with the 4K results. Most of the stuff I would be doing are interview head shots and green screen head shots. Everything lit on controlled sets.

- I read some reviews and their are some issues with the crop and wide angle lens? Not a big deal but would like to know of limitations.

- I have some photography clients that I shoot stills - primarily industrial machinery and product parts. 100% controlled situations. Tripod, prime lenses, etc.

Better results from this body or hold on to the D5300? I get excellent results with the D5300 NEF 160 ISO using a tripod.

Thanks in advance for any advice. I realize that "opinion" for DSLR video is very subjective.

Nikon D5300 Nikon D7500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow