Pro-100 - How to make cartridge tray go to center?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dalemccl Contributing Member • Posts: 526
Pro-100 - How to make cartridge tray go to center?

Every time I refill my Pro-100 cartridges I have the same problem.  At first when I open the lid, the ink carriage (or whatever the thing is called that holds the ink cartridges) moves to the center and I can remove the cartridges.  But then eventually, before I have finished refilling all the cartridges, the carriage moves back to the right and I can't access it to re-insert the filled cartridges.

Pushing the buttons on the front of the printer doesn't usually make it go back to center. However, sometimes it starts to move to the left, but doesn't go all the way to the center, then immediately goes back to the right.  Eventually, with enough random button pushing, it centers and I can insert the cartridges.

Is there a way to make the cartridge go to the center and stay there until I am ready to re-insert the filled ink cartridges, even it it takes a while to refill them?

dalemccl's gear list:dalemccl's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +8 more
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow