A77II Still Going Strong...

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PaulinUK99999
PaulinUK99999 Regular Member • Posts: 323
A77II Still Going Strong...

Due to workload I don't get to anywhere as near as much as used to, so its nice when I do and also to grab a few Flickr Explores with the few shots I post. However one that didn't get an Explore but which I've been really pleased with is this one and was a good reminder how useful the A77II still can be.

It was early morning with just enough light to see but far too dark for regular lenses, a group of photographers assembled in one pf London Royal Parks for a morning of deer rutting, but this chap was standing by a path leading from the car park to a bridge. None of us would pass him, but I think I was the only one to get a shot (must have been 12 keen photographers assembled).

Though I usually shoot RAW, for this one I used the Multi Frame Noise Reduction feature at 1600 ISO and the Carl Zeiss 135mm f1.8 (@f1.8) and processed in Capture One v10.

Photography that morning was fun.

Paul

PaulinUK99999's gear list:PaulinUK99999's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony a77 II Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM +6 more
Pentax Optio V10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow