Is there anything better than Fuji ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LV-426 New Member • Posts: 8
Is there anything better than Fuji ?

Yes the title sounds a bit fan-boyish, so let me explain before I get hate mail: I love love camera gear, I mean this is dpreview who doesn't ?   So my year end stock bonus is coming and this year looks to be good - really good, and I don't like to brag, but if  wanted to pick a camera this year price is almost not an option.

So here I find myself in a position that at one time I would have sold my soul to have, the ability to buy whatever the heart desired, the problem is it isn't quite that simple.  As a former Canon guy, I have been taking a hard look at some of their best FF bodies like the 5D Mark IV and 5DS/R.   I have never been fond of Sony, but I have also taken a hard look at their high end FF bodies as well.  The issue is I have spent hours looking at the best Canon and Sony models thumbing through countless sample galleries and the image quality while good doesn't quite have that 'wow' factor I see from Fuji files.  Now of course I am rocking the older Fuji XT10 body and my go anywhere 35 f2, but the newer, higher end FF models are just not doing it for me. Maybe my eyes have become biased ?

I guess if money was no option would you still stay with Fuji ?  If not what other body would you add to your kit ?

Fujifilm X-T10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow