How are you liking Macphun Luminar 2018?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 2,402
How are you liking Macphun Luminar 2018?

So far I like it a LOT.

The software does some pretty darn cool stuff. The highlight recovery is excellent as well.

I do have one little problem, does this software only handle one image at a time? Is there a way to open multiple images at one time for editing?

The reason why I'm asking is because their tutorial video says that you can open your images, meaning plural, so that means more than one image, but then the video only shows one photo being opened or dragged.

I emailed the company but they haven't responded back but I know some here have been using this software already and was wondering if you would like to provide some input.

Regardless I'm going to keep this software because it seems like a lot of fun and I can really use some of it's functions.  I like this more than ACDSee. But if this Luminar software cannot edit multiple images at one time then honestly guys, for my personal workflow with a large number of photos to process, it seems like NOTHING beats Lightroom.  I personally don't do landscape so this detail issue doesn't affect me at all and for some reason I always end up with Lightroom, because it simple works for me and now that I have experimented and seen other software Lightroom is pretty darn excellent IMHO.

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Pentax K-1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow