Let's get straight to the point. What I like about this camera
1) high iso. details are retained in very high ISO. amazing. I set my lens aperture, set a fixed shutter speed (focal length x 2), and just play around with the ISO dial. How liberating
2) silent shooting
3) high quality video recording. Never thought I'd want video recording. But the quality and also high iso capability makes it fun and useful
4) in-camera charging
5) marker display in video recording for easier framing to set cinemascope in post
6) magnify + focus peaking during video recording
7) availability of Light Trail app. This is somewhat similar to Olympus' Live Composite mode. I only realised this after I bought the camera.
8) panorama mode which really works
9) it's under $1400 in asia now
10) huge continuous buffer
what I don't like
1) silent shutter not available in some playmemories apps such as Smooth Reflection and Panorama mode. Why???
2) when charging camera via usb, camera cannot be used
3) marker display not available in stills mode
4) focus peaking not active during continuous stills shooting. nikon has this
5) remote control app is limited to stills
6) no user preset/curves like Nikon's Picture Control
7) some shortcut buttons doesn't work with playmemories apps
8) video record button position
PS: Why dpr posts this product review in aspc forum?
|Street Food 2017 by ziggyzag|
from Your City - Fast Food
|Running free by LassiM|
|1969 Oldsmobile 442 Resto-Mod by J Warren|
from O is for...