Oly 45 1.8 hard to beat for the money.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Searching Veteran Member • Posts: 3,419
Oly 45 1.8 hard to beat for the money.

I don't have the new Oly 45 1.2 but have seen some preliminary hands on comments.  It looks like a stellar lens for sure.  But, for the money, the 45 1.8 is very hard to beat.  It's super sharp right from 1.8 and very little changes after that.  The colours are great, and the bokeh is wonderful.  It is so small and light too.  AF is excellent.  For the money, this has to be one of the best buys anywhere.  I just love Olympus, I have the OMD EM1.2, the pictures from this body and most of the lenses I own are excellent.   Splitting hairs here and there mean very little to me.  The overall pictures attained are for the most part stunning and I hope Olympus continues their great strides in M 4/3.  I quite enjoy their video capabilities as well.

Searching's gear list:Searching's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +1 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow