IQ is not important ..

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
semi pro photographer Junior Member • Posts: 44
IQ is not important ..

Hello .

A week ago , I saw some photo contests online and the photos were stunning and impressive but I saw that the winner photo from one of the contests and challenges was captured by a nikon d60 and another winner photo from a canon t2i and another from a sony a5000 , and some beautiful photos from nikon d810 , 5d mark 2 didn't win .

This means that the image quality is not very important , some old and entry level cameras took really amazing photos that won the contests and have beaten other photos took by pro cameras .

Why all people ( or most ) look for the cameras that take the best image quality at the price they afford and forget about the speed , reliability , ergonomics , videos , lenses and other important features that are important as IQ ( image quality ) ?

I know that the pro cameras are made for better quality but what about the cheaper cameras ? They aren't that bad . They make admirable job taking stunning pictures and videos .

Who will use the high DR of d850 . I think 13.5 or 14 stops of DR are enough .

Who will need the high resolution of 5Dsr . I think 20 or 24mp is enough .

What's your opinions ?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
sbu
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow