Chip in QFN Package

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
mawyatt2002
OP mawyatt2002 Regular Member • Posts: 291
Re: Chip in QFN Package

Per a suggestion on another site, here's a Low Res GIF file I made which shows the chip and package rotating. This was created in Zerene and PS Timeline. View Original Size below for the animated version.

Processing done with Zerene per shown instructions on Zerene site with 9 section images. I used PS to render a Timeline View of such, after fiddling with things (1st time at this).

This worked eventually and I have a monster file (306MB) in PSD format. All of this took an enormous amount of work, Zerene ran forever (many hours) on the 9 sets of 157 stacked images with the original massive D800E TIFF files, but produced the results!! However I did save the 9 resultant images in JPEG to save some file space. Animated files in GIF format saved for Web were smaller than in PSD, so this is what I've used here.

After a bunch of editing in LR and PS, it's pretty neat to watch the perspective view change as the image rotates, you can even dive down into the QFN cavity.

Best,

Mike

Best,

Mike

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow