D750 Service Adv-round 2 REREPAIR?

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Fastnikonr New Member • Posts: 6
D750 Service Adv-round 2 REREPAIR?

I recently sent Nikon my D750 after the known shutter problems shut me down. They repaired it and supposedly replaced lots of hardware. I have been ill and not shooting until the last two weeks. After apx 75 frames-clunck. Same deal -one photo was green-just like before.

Nice Nikon was long gone both times Ive called them. 1st call-got an Answer email back. Reset! No kidding.

Yesterday--the woman I spoke to called it "RE-REPAIR! Doing it right the 1st time might have helped. I heard money on the other end. While I was suppose to get a shipper--dead air.

I have a paperweight that looks like a D750. Canon is starting to look like a better option for the system upgrade I want to make in the next six months. Costly-yes but? It's only been repaired once. Im wondering if that was to the level of the first recall only-2nd --will leave it!?

Is this similar to anyone elses experience or did I end up with Susy-nasty on the phone today?

It's going to cost them $10K for doing this unless answers are forthcoming-fast

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow