Any rumours about the Panasonic LUMIX GX9?

Started Apr 27, 2016 | Discussions thread
captura Forum Pro • Posts: 23,873
Re: New Panasonic Lumix G9 camera to be announced by the end of the year?

iL337P337 wrote:

captura wrote:

neverendinglight wrote:

ceving13 wrote:

captura wrote:

BigBen08 wrote:

6 more days to go, keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm guessing, a GH4 sized camera to compete with the e-M 1, with a top plate display and a joystick, and 4K video. Not cheap.

I hope for range finder design. GX8 without shutter shock and biggest possible view finder would be nice.

Yes. Make the evf articulating again too. Awesome for street.

It might indeed be like a GH4, rounded curves, smaller than a GH5, and not at all like a G85.

Toggle on the back. And a display on the top deck.

Further G9 Specs Leaked, and no, we Didn’t Post the Fake Image.

Posted by Mr Blue | Nov 3, 2017 | Panasonic

http://rumors.camera/2017/11/03/g9-specs-leaked-no-didnt-post-fake-image/

"Further specifications of Panasonic’s forthcoming G7 replacement, the G9 have surfaced within the last 24 hours, along with a supposed image of the camera which has been posted by just about everyone but ourselves. The specs could well be legit, but the image is a fake and we won’t be bothering you with it:

That's too bad, I preferred that fake, I like the G85 and E-M1ii design better; those that have used one know what I'm talking about. Everything is perfectly in reach and they are perfectly sized and weighted. Still hoping for this body as a "G95" and a GX9 with a new BSI 24mp sensor with OSPDAF, expecting to see the GX9 in Summer and G95 in Fall 2018.

Logically, that's the next step.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow