Zhiyun Crane v2 vs Crane-M

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Gary3000 Regular Member • Posts: 444
Re: Zhiyun Crane v2 vs Crane-M

Delson wrote:

Get crane v2. Inverted mode is impossible when I tried and tested on crane m with sony A6300,

I've shot plenty of inverted video with my Crane-M inverted with my A6500, so not sure what's not working for ya.

As for weight,  I've run my Crane-M up over the limits (around 710g) and it works ok. (when I attached the 10-18 lens) - I don't know if I'd really want to try 800g with it.

Tho the key is that I made sure it was very well balanced..  otherwise I'm sure the gimbal would be far less forgiving and might put a strain on the motors.

There are a few times when  kind of wish I had the larger Crane V2, so that I could have the option to use other lenses (like my 18-105) . but I'm ok with it as well, since I prefer to shoot wide when I'm using my gimbal., and the M is a big lighter and easier to both hold and transport.

Gary3000's gear list:Gary3000's gear list
Sony RX100 V Canon EOS 5D Mark II Sony a6500 Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot D20 +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow