D750 or Fujifilm X-T2?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GeniusChase New Member • Posts: 2
D750 or Fujifilm X-T2?

Hey guys! It's getting about the time in my life where I'm ready to go ahead and upgrade some of my current gear. I've currently got a Sony A6300 and a few decent primes, but my main two have to be my Sigma 30mm f/1.4 and Sony 50mm f/1.8. I've had this setup for about a year now (not long, I know), but just with my work that I've been doing, the Sony lens ecosystem just hasn't been cutting it for me and I don't want to mess with adapting lenses. Fuji has everything I need. I'd love to start with their 56mm f/1.2, but I've had Nikon in the past, love their button layouts, and their lenses for full frame. The fact that the D750 is full frame is a huge interest for me, too (though I've read it can really just be a gimmick now with the advancements in APS-C). If I get the D750, then I'm starting out with the Nikkor 85mm f/1.8. I do a lot of portraiture, mixed with some nature photography (not a ton of landscape, but some astrophotography). So what do y'all think? D750 or X-T2? Thanks

GeniusChase's gear list:GeniusChase's gear list
Nikon D750 Sony a6300 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +5 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T2 Nikon D750 Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow