Affordable Vlogging Camera that shoots 1080p @ 60fps

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Skyler B New Member • Posts: 3
Affordable Vlogging Camera that shoots 1080p @ 60fps

Hello all! I have had so much trouble with this question over the past couple months, and I just made this account to hopefully get some answers. Right now I have the Canon Powershot SX530 HS that I use for taking videos for Youtube and other things. I want to switch to a DSLR, because the SLR's have much better specs that will in turn create better videos. I was originally going to buy a Canon EOS Rebel T5i, (700d) to create that better video for me. In my videos, I do a lot of flips, cliff jumping, and make cinematic edits. These things all need good slow motion, and the 30fps on my SX530 HS was not cutting it. I wanted to get the T5i for the flip screen, touch screen, the fact that it is a SLR and that you can change lenses, viewfinder, and mic input. The only problem with the T5i is that it also shoots 30fps in 1080. Bummer. Everything else about the camera I love, and I think that would be perfect for me. But I need better Slow Motion. I started thinking about Nikon cameras, since most of them shoot 1080 @ 60fps. Like maybe the d5500. However, it does not have good auto focus. That is also something that I definitely need in my videos. I do a lot of moving around, which needs good autofocus. Can anyone help me? I do not want to spend $1,000 on an 80d to get my 1080 @ 60fps. Everything about the T5i is perfect but the frame rate. What camera should I get? All help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 700D (EOS Rebel T5i / EOS Kiss X7i) Canon EOS 80D Canon PowerShot SX530 Nikon D5500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow