Where to rent a sb-900 in Florida

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
kli
kli Senior Member • Posts: 1,567
Re: Where to rent a sb-900 in Florida

JVPhotography wrote:

I just saw this, sorry for the late response and thanks! I ended up borrowing a 910 from a friend.

I happen to have see your post on Godox flash and found it very informative. I had some questions on Godox and hope you could shed some light.

First, if Godox is rebranded as Neewer, Cheetah, Adorama, MoLight and others. Who has the best prices and where would I order?

The prices tend to be pretty much the same across the brands, although Neewer might be cheaper in some instances. But most of us in the USA will get the Flashpoint versions offered by Adorama, because Adorama does their own support, so you're communicating with Adorama in NYC, not Godox in Shenzhen if something goes wrong.

Second, I normally shoot CLS TTL and find it very accurate. Are the exposures as good on the Godox as CLS?

Couldn't tell you. I'm a Canon/MFT/Fuji shooter. You may want to ask in the Nikon area.

kli's gear list:kli's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Canon EF 135mm F2L USM +12 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow