Adobe Bridge full screen display problem

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DMKAlex
DMKAlex Veteran Member • Posts: 3,130
Adobe Bridge full screen display problem

This happens only on my older Toshiba laptop which has a screen resolution of 1366x768.

I have my image compiled to 1920x1080 (which ever is the longest). When I view those pictures from Bridge, I have no problem in the preview panel, which occupies 65% of the screen. When I press the spacebar, Bridge goes to full screen mode.

The image will occupy the entire screen from left to right (I have no problem with the vertical image which occupies from top to bottom, with blanks on both side). When in such mode, the horizontal (panoramac) is a bit fuzzy. But if I click on the image, it goes into 100% display mode. The left and right edge would be beyond the horizontal size of the monitor. But the image will be sharp as it should be. When I click the image again, it shrinks to display the entire picture. But it is fuzzy again.

I even tried to compile an image to the 1366 width and the problem is is still there. The initial display is fuzzy. It became clear after I click on the image. Since it was compiled to 1366, there is no change of the size of the display. Just the clarity.

I don't have such a problem when I try this on my other Toshiba which has a 24 inch monitor mounted. Again, I don't have problem with the vertical image neither.

Can anyone explain this to me? Is there any other MS built-in JPG display software in my Win10 machine I can test?

DMKAlex's gear list:DMKAlex's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow