Indoor event with a6300, external flash?

Started Oct 23, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TheSwedishGuy New Member • Posts: 4
Indoor event with a6300, external flash?

Hello! First post here

I have gotten the opportunity to shoot an indoor event in a bar. Im not expecting very good lightning but I do have an a6300 with sigma 30mm 1.4 on it so that a positive I guess. But since im fairly new in the game and mainly do videography Im not sure if I will need an external flash for this.

If I had the money I would go and buy one right away to impress the "customer" and up my production value but money is really tight right now and im wondering if I can get away with the in camera flash.

If you think I need an external flash do you have any suggestions or tips on what feautures to look for? Im really, really green in this area..

Thanks beforehand and know that any other tips is more then welcome, like how I should whitebalance and shutter...I hear some stuff about your shutter matching your flash or something I dont know...

Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow