Easy ARW converter for older Photoshop

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Isabel Cutler
Isabel Cutler Forum Pro • Posts: 16,692
Easy ARW converter for older Photoshop

I've been using The Plugin Sites MetaRaw converter for opening Olympus EM10 iv in my stand-alone Photoshop CS6, and they have just come out with version 2.54, which supports the ARW files from the RX10 iv.

Harry Heim, the developer, through his PlugIn site offers some really nifty plug-ins for Photoshop which he regularly updates, and has never charged for an update.

I just downloaded version 2.54, which also downloads the necessary DNG converter as well, as it works fine.

All you have to do to convert your ARW files in Photoshop is click on the file and Adobe Camera Raw will open up and you select "MetaRaw" as the converter, and that's it - the image will open up in Camera Raw and you can make all the adjustments that you are used to making.

http://thepluginsite.com/products/metaraw/

Isabel

Isabel Cutler's gear list:Isabel Cutler's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow