PSE'18 Organizer missing folders/pix not missing!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fotografffic
fotografffic Regular Member • Posts: 252
PSE'18 Organizer missing folders/pix not missing!

Is there are way to refresh the Photoshop Elements 2018 Organizer view? I've searched the help files, but can't find information.

When I move a folder in the Windows Pictures directory, it does not show in the organizer My Folders view.

For example, in my Pictures I have a folder called "Places." There are 21 folders in Places (I recently relocated some folders to Places). But in PSE Organizer folder view it only shows 17 folders. To make matters worse, in Media view it shows the images within the moved folders as missing. And they are not.

Organizer shows these photos (& many others) as missing, when they are not missing, just moved

I still keep Picasa around because I like the collage feature. When I launch Picasa all the folders and images on my drive automatically update if I made any location changes or additions. Deleted photos don't appear. In PSE Organizer, deleted photos are shown as missing.

Hope I've explained myself okay.

Thank you.

-- hide signature --

"...Know (light) for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography." - George Eastman

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow