Can you guys point me to some of the inexpensive Nikon Lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
George Zip Contributing Member • Posts: 887
Can you guys point me to some of the inexpensive Nikon Lenses

OK. I am a Canon shooter, so I am only really aware of the Canon Lenses.

The reason I ask this question is because I have been given a 800E to use for as long as I want. I want to use it as a second or just a backup body for weddings.

I have a Canon 5D4 and a 7D2. I love the 7D2 but it is not ideal in dim situations. I would grab a 6D as they are quite inexpensive but there is no second card slot and for me personally, redundancy is at the top of my list of super important features.

So what I am asking is, what is the Nikon (if any) equivalent of the nifty fifty, or those pancake lenses that Canon have? Or even Sigma or Tamron lenses I am not too fussed.... Just want something that works. I am happy enough to just leave a prime on this camera as I can do pretty much everything I need with that.

Anyway.... any suggestions would be appreciated.

George Zip's gear list:George Zip's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +3 more
Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NNL
NNL
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow