Uploading pictures to FB/Compression

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
brennax New Member • Posts: 1
Uploading pictures to FB/Compression

Hi! I recently did my first wedding and am trying to upload the images to my Facebook page. I've done plenty of other shoots and had no problem with the upload to Facebook, but these particular images are just not working. The compression is making them look all wonky. They look great on my computer, though.

This is one of the images. I'm not sure if it will compress the same way here, but on FB the suit the groom is wearing looks almost pixelated and the colors are not smooth. The same is happening with the below shot:

Is there a way to fix/prevent this? I have tried uploading as an album and selecting "High Quality". I've tried resizing in Photoshop prior to uploading. Nothing is making it better. Did I use too many curves layers? Could that cause it? I normally do adjustments differently, but was working with curves a lot this time. Again, these images look great on my computer, just look terrible once uploaded.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow