A m4/3 owner ready to buy the fuji s5 pro for playing around?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Andreascy
Andreascy Regular Member • Posts: 394
A m4/3 owner ready to buy the fuji s5 pro for playing around?

hello guys:) currently i own an olympus omd E-m10  with some nice lenses like 12-40 F2.8, 25mm F1.7 , 45mm F1.8 and 75mm F1.8. Olympus was my first dslr type camera and although with smaller sensor i am very happy in terms of quality especially with the nice lens. One guy here in my place he selling his old Fuji S5 pro with a 80-200 F3.5 nikon lens. The price is for both 250 euro and including the grip with the batteries. I make some research and if found that is 10 years old camera. i never had a fuji or nikon or canon or any other " big " dslr. I read that for portraits this camera is great. The price of this camera is very good too as i am thinking to buy it so i can play around with it. My question is it worth to buy such a camera also i can use it in portrait photography too. I am worry about  somethings i read like the camera is slow that the camera have 6mp sensor etc. what you think about this?

Andreascy's gear list:Andreascy's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Rokinon 85mm F1.4 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +1 more
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow