*** Winners ***MC 534 *** Fog, Mist, Low Cloud, Smog

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CPNock Regular Member • Posts: 402
*** Winners ***MC 534 *** Fog, Mist, Low Cloud, Smog

Many thanks to all who entered I have finally been able to look at them on a full screen as opposed to a phone, its been one of those weeks

I did ask my Mum to have a look at them, not sure if "very nice" is better than "very good", and my sister just wanted one photo to get 1st, 2nd and 3rd. She is biased as she likes the area it was taken in but......

Anyway, Hon mentions

brightcolours - Autuminal shot and like the pano idea

oppy - Denver storm - I was in Denver a few years ago during one of your "little" summer storms and this is it, love the way the sun is creeping through the gaps

shutterbug - Doi Inthanon Mountain Shrine

On my bucket list and first time I have seen it look so atmospheric, usually you only see sunny photos. Hope you got to see it again in other light

3rd Place

Stan in NH Thunderhead - lots of low cloud - the approaching menace

2nd place

rigjr - LA smog - For such a massive city LA does not seem to have a distinctive building, but the outline of buildings that you can just see is the LA skyline. A few smog entries and this just pipped them as so distinctive

1st place

Iron Mike - Horse Lake Dawn - Not sure how other people judge but I get a sheet of A4 paper, and list all photos and then give stars, (i'm oldish and work that way) Mike's got 5 on the first pass and stayed there for the rest of the time

Mike its down to you or Richard if you are unable to organise

Kind Regards

Colin

-- hide signature --
 CPNock's gear list:CPNock's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow