Custom Control Assignments - Preset Focus Point

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Patriot Missile Junior Member • Posts: 28
Custom Control Assignments - Preset Focus Point

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or misunderstanding all of this.

First of all I want to set my horizontal/vertical orientation focus points so horizontal its center, and when vertical the focus points is near the top of the frame. No problem with that.

However I'm attempting to set the "Pv" button with Preset focus point. I am attempting to set this to the center when vertical. Well, when I press it, it goes to the center but when i release the Pv button shouldn't the focus point snap back to the top of the frame again? Also no matter where I try to assign the preset focus point, it ALWAYS goes to the center. its behaving like the center button on the multiselector on the back of the camera instead.

When setting this I have the AF-mode button held in, and have tried pressing the ok button or the multi selector while in the menu

Is my interpretation of how this button should work correct or am I way off on this? Seems something is wrong and its not working correct in my opinion.

Thanks

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow