NX1 - micro-blur - even with E-Shutter On, and OIS in Mode 2

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
StenM Regular Member • Posts: 129
NX1 - micro-blur - even with E-Shutter On, and OIS in Mode 2

Claudio NC

I bought three NX1, two NX500, all the fixed and zoom professional lenses (two 16-50) and two low cost zoom.
I absolutely do not regret having bought all this equipment, I bought it just when it was starting to be probable and then it was obvious that Samsung had come out of the camera market.
All I have are still as new, amazing for many aspects but the unbearable defect, I repeat once again, already said this years ago, is that the NX1 creates micro blurred images due to the vibration of the shutter blades, particularly with 50-150 mm, when T is between 1/125 and 1 s, (sometimes at 1/160) and well visible also with 16-50 mm, above 30 mm focal lenght.
This does not happen with the NX500.

https://www.dpreview.com/articles/3890465710/tbt-the-samsung-nx1-is-still-impressive-three-years-later?comment=2586323121

• NX1 50-200 hand-held EFL 107mm ISO-100 f/5.6 1/400 sec.

Apparently, the NX1 creates micro blurred images - even with E-Shutter On, and OIS in Mode 2! The NX500 has a newer image processor - DRIMe Vs, and does not have this problem. The solution seems to be to 'spray and pray' ...

Samsung NX1 Samsung NX500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow