I finally sold my E-M1 and got the Mark2. Need help from you good guys

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nebulla Contributing Member • Posts: 677
I finally sold my E-M1 and got the Mark2. Need help from you good guys

After much deliberation and wondering what to do, I bit the bullet and purchased the E-M1 Mark2. I hope I made the right choice as it is a lot of money for the body only.

However, having the E-M1 for almost 3 years, I have a fair amount of knowledge about the basic setup of the camera, but looking at the new menu, I can see a few things that I am not used to, so I am asking for all the help that I can get from you all on the most important features that I need to change in the menu. I do not care much about HDR or some other things that the original could do.

1. I shoot in A mode majority of the times

2. I shoot raw.

3. Video, I do not know much about, as I do not do much of this, but helpful when I want to capture some video

So, since it is like new to me, I would appreciate any help that I can get on the most important settings. Thanks to all

Ansel

nebulla's gear list:nebulla's gear list
Nikon D7000 Olympus E-M1 Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +17 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow