snappyden Senior Member • Posts: 3,158
Re: Exhibit - English pub green

snappyden wrote:

Mina J wrote:

snappyden wrote:

Mina J wrote:

snappyden wrote:

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!

Beautiful shot of that delicious looking food Den. I wouldn't be able to help myself either.

I love peas and tomatoes. They add such great color to rest of the meal.

Are you local or out of the country?

Mina

Hi Mina,

You're too kind! Posted as sort of a joke. And yep, back in Santa Cruz for a while, but hope to get on the road again after the new year. Sick cat and wonderful dog require a special dog/cat/house sitter, of which we only have one (78 years old!), who continues to get more clients, yuck.

I realize I should just count my blessings and quit complaining, lol!

Best to you and your family,

Den

The same to you and yours Den. We are going to complain a little but the reality is we know how truly fortunate we are compared to some other people and their circumstances.

I've been meaning to tell you. I had a big shock recently when I saw on uTube that Van Morrison was within walking distance from my house at the Agape International center in May and appeared again in September. I have attached the link to his May appearance. I think I'm going to start attending Agape again. LOL

https://youtu.be/d-7Biq2-w2w

Mina,

And he didn't stop in to say hi to you? Please don't be upset with me (just kidding!), but Tuesday we will be seeing him in SF!!! First time we've seen him in about 4 years, can't wait.

And per his website, he is playing in LA on February 26 & 27, 2018, not too long for you to wait.

Den

snappyden's gear list:snappyden's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 Sony RX100
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow