What speedlights to buy next?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Dakremer New Member • Posts: 9
What speedlights to buy next?

Backstory - We have been using 2 Yongnuo YN560-III speed lights (with stands and umbrellas) for a quick studio lighting setup (when needed).  We mostly shoot outdoor photos, but when needed, these YN560's have worked really well, and are easy to set up.

One of the speed lights broke (just won't turn on anymore, 4-5 years old), and unfortunately we have a Halloween themed Photobooth next week and we need two speed lights....

The YN560-III's were the first flashes we have ever bought, and we like them because of how easy it is to use them with the transmitter on the camera and the 2 flashes on the stands.

We don't want to spend a lot of money because we don't use the flashes very often.  Any recommendations?  I really don't know anything about pairing flashes/transmitters, etc because the 560's were just so easy to use.  Should I stick with Yongnuo?  If so, what model should I get?  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

We use a Canon 70D and 80D

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 70D Canon EOS 80D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow