Anyone got a MegaGear Neoprene Case for the FZ330?

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GSB1
GSB1 Regular Member • Posts: 206
Anyone got a MegaGear Neoprene Case for the FZ330?

I am considering selling my FZ330 (I have moved to a different bridge camera) and buying a new compact travel zoom. An alternate, is to just keep my FZ330 and start carrying it when I would previously have picked up the compact.

The FZ330 is more compact and so much lighter in comparison to my new RX10M4, that carrying the FZ for the situations I used to carry the TZ *might* be a possibility for me.

When the FZ330 was my "A" camera, I used a LowePro Top Loader Zoom 45 AWII. Ideal size, camera can be stowed with hood extended, a pocket to spare.

Now I am thinking if I am going to consider using the FZ330 as a compact replacement, I want a protective case as absolutely small as possible. Something to snuggly fit the camera with the hood reversed and nothing else.

The MegaGear MG626 neoprene case looks like it might be a good option. Anyone actually got one? How is the fit, is it snug or lose? Anyone got any pics of one with an actual FZ330/300 inside?

The one I am referring to:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MegaGear-Neoprene-Carabiner-Panasonic-DMC-FZ300/dp/B016MXJAC2/

And of course, if anyone has any alternatives for very small and compact case for the FZ330, please share.

GSB1's gear list:GSB1's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Sony RX10 IV DxO Optics Pro Elite Samsung Galaxy S7 edge +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow