Outdoor kit.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nonproshooterdad Regular Member • Posts: 137
Outdoor kit.

I am looking for a camera for outdoor. I recently got a 50d for free and a SL1 for $200. I really want to keep the SL1 because it's tiny and relatively newer sensor. I planed to use it with my EFS lenses 18-135 STM and Tamron 17-50/2.8. After tested with the lenses, I found I prefer to keep the 50D because I cannot do AFMA with the SL1. It's a pity. I really want a smaller kit. I heard that SL2 cannot do AFMA either. So I'll have to keep the 50D instead. I am not so happy with it because the 50D is not much lighter compare to my 7D2. Is the AFMA so hard to implement? It should be in all lines of their cameras. Any suggestions?

nonproshooterdad's gear list:nonproshooterdad's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon Extender EF 2x II Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) +4 more
Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D) Canon EOS Rebel SL2 (EOS 200D / Kiss X9)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow