Canon vs Fuji

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MikeMikeMikeMike New Member • Posts: 2
Canon vs Fuji

Hi guys!

I am using a Canon 100D now with the 24mm f2.8 pancake lens and the 50mm f1.8 STM. But then now I want to upgrade to a camera with faster AF and better low light performance. I don’t do video so those features don’t matter to me. I mainly shoot travel and landscape photos but I’m thinking of getting into portrait and product photography as well. I am also a full time assistant freelance photographer right now with plans of becoming a freelance photographer myself someday.

So now I’m picking between the 80D or the Fuji XT20. This is also considering that I plan on upgrading to Canon FF or the XT2 respectively down the road depending on which I choose. It’s just that with these bodies and my budget I can invest more in growing my lens library first.

I guess my my main question is do I stick to Canon and just work my way up to FF while still being able to keep using my existing lenses or jump over to Fuji and start investing in their ecosystem? I don’t feel that invested in Canon since I’ve only bought those two lenses mentioned above. My budget is also around $1500.

Thank you you so much in advance for all the advice!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (EOS 100D) Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow