Anyone had issues with loose lens mount?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Wissel Regular Member • Posts: 102
Anyone had issues with loose lens mount?

Hey all, due to an ongoing project I've recently downsized all my kit from an A7ii with a fair amount of Sony/Zeiss glass.

At first I bought a Canon M5. Hated the native lenses so bought a Sigma 18-35 - really good, but back to A7 size. So got rid of this as well.

I then got to thinking about the Sony A6000, a camera I used to own with the cheap Sigma primes as a walkabout. I liked it before, so a month or so ago I bought a new one.

I don't have a need for tele lenses, so decided on the primes route. To date I've bought the Sigma 30 f1.4 and Samyang 12 f2, and plan on getting the Samyang 21, 8 (fancy a fisheye) and probably the 50 f1.2. Have to say I'm loving my new kit and getting the results I want.

Anyway, to the reason I've posted.

There's a small amount of play with any lens attached to the body. It's not a massive amount, probably 1/2mm or so. But it's irritating

Is this normal for an A6000?

BTW, It's nice to be back with a Sony

Wissel's gear list:Wissel's gear list
Sony a6000 Samyang 12mm F2 NCS CS Sigma 30mm F1.4 for Sony E
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow